Browse part of our collection from home with our PastPerfect Online database. From this site you will be able to view photographs, archival records, and artefacts!
What Do We Accept?
We welcome donations that help us tell the story of Port Coquitlam. If you have any objects, photographs, or archival materials that you think share the history of PoCo, we would love to hear from you!
How to Donate
Research & Access
The PoCo Heritage archival collection is available to all patrons on an equal basis. Staff will do their best to facilitate research but reserve the right to restrict access, subject to material condition, sensitivity of archival content, and intended purpose of use.
While in the Archive, researchers must abide by the following rules:
- Research must be conducted within the Archive under staff supervision.
- Archival records do not circulate. No materials may leave the building.
- Archival materials and folders must be returned to their original arrangement.
- Only pencils and computers may be used for notetaking.
- Only staff are permitted to use scanners for digitization or reproduction.
- No food or drink in the Archive.
- Flash must be disabled when photographing works for personal research purposes.
- Other guidelines as specified by staff.
Submitting a Research Request
Digital Image Distribution
|Research Requests||30 minutes by donation + $20 / additional hour|
|Photocopies||$0.50 / page|
|Digital image – non-profit / personal use||By donation|
|Digital Image – commercial use||$50 / image|